1. Our ink productions make use of advance formulas from the U.S. as well as high quality imported raw materials. The product of transfer using our inks is brightly-colored and highly accurate, with an effect identical to that of imported inks.
2. The world-leading nano technology used by our company ensures higher color density, better ink flow, brighter color, and lesser ink use.
3. All our inks passed the SGS test and do not contain any harmful sustains prohibited or restrained in Europe or the U.S. These inks are harmless to human under correct usage.
4. The polyester fabrics go through strict tests after transfer. All our products are level five in color fastness to rubbing, perspiration, and washing.
Its main fields of application are digital printing for fabrics including Dacron and polyester fibers, and everyday products such as tracksuits, T-shirts, china cups, flags, decorative paintings, shoes, and bags.
We supply four, six, seven, or eight colors sublimation inks suitable for large format/desktop digital printers/Pictorials machines. The eight colors are black (BK), cyan (C), magenta (M), yellow (Y), light cyan (LC), light magenta (LM), light black (LK), light light black (LLK). If any other colors are needed, please contact us to order.
Fluent ink flow
1. Non-damaging to print head
There are many reasons that cause the lack of fluency or the damaging of print head, including the use of poor quality materials, misuse of reagent, impurity of water or reagent, improperly large particle size of ink, and the lack of control over physicochemical parameters. These above problems, which destabilize the ink, often result in the aggregation of ink particles. The ink will in turn stratify or even precipitate, which not only causes the ink to have a short storage period and the printing process to lack fluency, but also jams the nozzle and corrodes the print head. COLORNANO inks are produced with imported manufacturing equipments from Germany, as well as American scientific ink formulas and nano technology. Special moisturizing reagent is also added to the formula to keep the print head from drying. Our products completely reach the standards of high-class imported inks, effectively avoiding the problem of jamming the nozzle or even damaging the print head.
2. High stability
COLORNANO use the scientific Six Sigma quality management system and ISO0001 standardized processes. All our inks use real salt-free dyes, such as BASF and CLARIANT from Germany. Our products go through strict quality control procedures using advance imported testing equipments, ensuring the quality of inks is stable and the consistency between products. The special reagent added to the formula ensures that the heat sublimation ink has a storage period of more than one year, as well as that the effect of the transfer can be kept for a long time. Our multiple quality-ensuring systems provide our clients with high-quality inks that are stable and flow smoothly.
3. Rich colors and really dark black
One problem with heat sublimation inks made in China is that the black ink isn’t dark enough for high-class printing processes. This is one of the main differences between inks made in China and imported high-class inks. COLORNANO inks use American formulas and imported raw materials. The wide variety of colors brought by our inks ensure expressiveness. All of our colors, especially the darkness of black, reach Korean and Italian standards.